I was trying to figure out how to edit my blog and did not realised that it's already friday. Yesterday was Deepavali, a Lights Festival celebrated by the Indians and it was also sharon's birthday. Glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with yoour relatives nd family.
How did I spend my one day break? Well, i met Monkey at CCK and shop around Lot1 for a gift. We bought a baby gift set from kiddy palace proceed our way to Jac's home. I intend to walk over to her flat but she scared we lost our way so advised us to take a bus instead, 3 bus stops. So we reached, saw one lift standing alone and happily took the lift to 14th floor. Went out of the lift and saw only 2 units but not the unit we are looking for. So we go down 14 floors and walk further up and saw another lift standing alone, we find it very weird as this is our first time seeing the lifts of the same block separated from each other and we are unfamiliar with the place. I gave Jac a call and realised that we took the wrong lift earlier on and the 2nd lift we saw is the right one. So we went up 14 floors again and finally found her unit. Thanks to the invention of lifts which spare us from climbing the stairs. Spend 2 hours plus at her room chatting with her and seeing her cute little baby boy. We chat about work mostly and they told me the stories that happened in the company(confidential..hehe). Her little boy is called Gabriel, 1 week old baby, he's so small, cute, active and soft soft de.
After which went to meet LM at orchard. As usual, he was lte again. So i went over to kino first to meet ex-colleagues and they don't have time to talk to me at all because they were busy attending to customers. When LM reached, we went to mos burger for dinner then shop areound for his electronic dictionary. Finally went back to kino again and i bought 4 comics, last episode of Translucent and 3 continued episodes of Magister Magi. I also borrowed a bag of comics from LM. Hahaha... his casing can't tahan the weight of 14 comics and the thread came off just as i reached home. Got comics to read le.. Happy =)
Haizz... I'm slowly editing my blog and adding things to it.. I'm still learning so bear with me ar o.o