This is my LIFE
The journey of challenges, laughter, support, surprises, belonging and of cos love.
Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The weather was friendly to us, if I did not remember wrongly it was about 18 degree celcius.

Tip : watch the morning news. you may not understand what is the news about, the important part is at the left top corner. yes, it's the weather forecast for that day. very accurate!

darling preparing breakfast for the lazy bum bum

After breakfast, we proceed to the first stop of the day..... Meiji Shrine!!!





Located in Harajuku, Meiji shrine is a tranquil place. I feel very at ease and relaxed and calm and peaceful when I was there. Together with the nice sunny yet breezy weather, I hope I could stay a little longer. In Singapore I hardly had this feeling at all... especially the weather...




While doing up this blog entry, all the memories kept flashing in my mind.. How I wish I could be there again!!! Tokyo I Miss You!!!!

We continued our search for the Burberry Blue Lable flagshop. And finally, we found it! The current collection is not of my fancy and after see see look look for a long time, I decided to get a wallet which I am currently using and is loving it to the max!


will they bring back the old design? i really like it very much....

As we are halfway from Harajuku and halfway to Shinjuku, we walked all the way to up to Shinjuku. We settled dinner at Takashimaya Times Square at one of the famous Japanese restaurant that serves fresh sashimi. And this is the most expensive meal we had. 4 pax for about SGD$200!


the bill... don't believe me? do your own conversion!


this is only a portion of what we ate.. there are more but i was busy eating and didn't take much photos!


look at you! what expression is that? very yummy right...

And we ended out day at TOKYO TOWER! When planning our itinerary, we do not have the intention to go up the observatory deck but when I was there, I couldn't resist not going up 333m tall tower. Since we were already there so might as well give it a shot cos you never know if you ever have the chance to be there again. So we just whack la.... However, we only get to the Main observatory deck which is 150m off the ground.







Shall end the post here. Will update Day 4 soon :)