Initially i thought this weekend i would be at home having plenty of rest and gaming cos i had no activities planned for this weekend. So yesterday my colleague asked if i wanna have dinner with him on sat and i thought since i have nothing on i should meet him..got free dinner why not. haha..
So i had quite a good time today. I was being woke up by a call from CT saying he is at the changi ferry terminal. I almost forgot that he will be going for a cycling trip to m'sia. He cant activate his auto-roaming so cant contact him for 2 days lo..glad that he said cant pei me for the weekend and asked me to take care. i really felt good at that moment. he have changed alot since the day i known him. Later on received a sms from P asking me out for lunch. So met him at JE and have lunch and chat a while before he had to go meet his friend and i went on to meet my colleague. Had dinner at Sakae Sushi and more chatting. Then played some games at the arcade and went on for a movie. Watched "The Bee Movie" and feel like i'm a little kid cos in the cinema there were mostly parents bringing their kids for the movie. Quite a funny movie, it was said that bees aren't suppose to be able to fly, they worked all day long without rest for the past 27million years and the bees can talk!!! hahaha... not worth to watch at $9.50 per tix...
I'm so confused right now and i am the only one who can help myself. I think i am too good to everyone and i dun really know how to reject people. I am also not a very good person like u see in me. I know i have to make a decision but why i cant have all???