This is my LIFE
The journey of challenges, laughter, support, surprises, belonging and of cos love.
Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Yesterday was the first day i start working afternoon shift. I dun have the feeling that i'm actually working cos i can sleep till late morning den take brunch and prepare to go to work. I reached my lab on the dot, get changed into my safety shoes and lab coat and started work. As usual it was a busy day and i had a whole load of paperwork waiting for me to clear. Time passed very quickly when working shift as compared to working office hours. At ard 10pm, the packaging area was already very quiet as the workers had all knocked off. So, left me and the two blenders to finish the last blend of the day before we can go home. After testing the last sample, it was already 10.40pm, i quickly switched off all equipments, wash the glassware and packed up before i go off. The company premises was pitch dark and i could see reflections of the shiny surfaces of the drums and tanks. Scary ar.. the whole place is so quiet and dark at night. I met the other 2 colleagues at the guard house and we gone home from there. I reached home slightly past 12midnight and I am already very tired. Still i bathed and spent some time to blog.

I have yet to figure out how to change the blogskin and etc.. Shall leave it to tmr =)