This is my LIFE
The journey of challenges, laughter, support, surprises, belonging and of cos love.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009

How to define if one person is behaving like an 'aunty'? What kind of common behaviour n characteristics do 'aunty' have? Every lady will promote to 'aunty' after marriage or even sooner?

For example when buying things, do you pick and choose the better ones or just take one and go? I would choose a better one cos afterall you are paying for what you are buying and I wouldn't want to go home and realise that what i bought is faulty/out of shape/etc.

Am I a pefectionist? At times, depending on what thing, what situation, I am. I want things to be done nicely and properly. Then I will feel satisfied and a sense of achievement. I will also want to do things right at the first time. But when i face a tough situation when I do not know what to do. I will just say forget about it. Shui bian la!

Are perfectionists aunties? Are aunties perfectionists? I dunno what I am typing here but i think they two have some linkage.