I am back from Genting. Yup back since wednesday night and took one more day leave on thursday so that I have more rest. Instead of having good rest, I sprained my back while playing with Darling. It was extremely pain and I dont dare to move cos every inch i move will feel the pain and I am afraid that once i move I am going to break my spine. Naive me. My sis helped me apply some oil and massage on my back and I thought after resting a while will be fine. Who knows I fell asleep and when i woke up.. IT IS STILL PAINFUL !!! and my back was swollen like a big lump. Went to see chinese doctor and the one opposite my house is... USELESS !!! No choice cos that is the nearest one. After that even more worse and I cant stand up straight. Was walking like an old auntie. Luckily my mum got medicine for the back and painkiller. The next day didnt feel much pain n proceed to work. And today, my backside itchy la.. go drink cold water and then immediately the pain came back. Darling n GF nag at me.. for my own good i know.. I will be guai guai till i fully recover. Sorry to let u all worry.. :(
Need to go n rest liao.. Watching Transformers tomorrow !
Micheal Jackson passed away. It is a very sad news. Although I am not his fan but some of his songs is really very nice. He is such a talented and special guy whom no one can replace. Each and everyone is special in his own way. My dear friends, U all are special too :) Cherish your life and the things n people around U!!!