This is my LIFE
The journey of challenges, laughter, support, surprises, belonging and of cos love.
Friday, June 19, 2009

I am so proud of myself for solving the R4 card problem for my NDS. Actually it is not difficult to solve the problem, what i did is to reinstall the software and it works. So stupid of me thought the card spoilt and was looking for a new one online. I am so happy now that I can play with my NDS again! Downloaded some games but still cant find Gardening Mama. Got nice games intro me k :)

Anyway, I am going to Genting again. Don't remember if I mentioned before earlier. Hopefully the journey will be smooth and safe. Last week when Sharon return, the bus aircon become faulty when returning to Singapore and they had to change to another bus. We booked from the same tour agency. Hope our bus will be good. And two days ago, saw on the news that a bus turn over when going downhill from Genting. It is due to the brake problem and fortunately the passengers suffer from injuries only and no one was xxxx.... Abit worried and really hope that we have a safe journey. Although going for a short holiday to Genting, I am happy to be able to go overseas, enjoy and relax, and not think of work for that few days. Especially for Darling, his work is much stressful and tiring and involve lots of physical work. He deserve a good massage from ME!!!!

GF, take care when I am not around k. You should have your decision already right? Just tell your teacher that you cant join her? Tell her once and for all so that she can stop calling and asking you and stressing you.