Yesterday, Darling suddenly pop up this question.
He asked, "How do you want me to propose to you?"
I said, "If I tell you den I will know already and there won't be any surprise already."
He said, "At least give some clues...."
Seriously I also don't know what and how I want it. I think we are still not ready yet cos there are just so many things not done yet. His application for S pass is about 1 month already and there is still no news yet. People say it is very fast to process but why our HR took so long neh? He wants to improve his English conversation, and then study. And at the same time apply for PR. This will take about 3 years I think. And financially, he is working very hard to earn more. What about me? If Darling go study, I think I will also go and upgrade myself too. On the other hand, if we get engaged first then I help him to apply for PR, everything will fast forward abit. So far what we have discussed is high chances we will stay near my parents and few years later, he will bring his parents to stay with us and can take care of our kids too. Alot of people say don't live with in-laws.. blah blah.. I am worried too but I believe that we will live happily and peacefully together. His parents are very nice and Darling is so filial and he left home to work in S'pore since 17 and the time he spend with his parents is so so so little ever since i enter his life and I cannot be so selfish.
Anyway, this is just a rough idea of our future. Let's work hard together Darling. You are the best!