I haven been blogging for quite some time. And I am here to rant about work again. Yup. Again many changes, more non-conforming products, more complains, more work to do, bugging 'bestfriend'. The company is restructuring, it is so obvious that they are changing the company upside down. Change is for the better but cannot be so heartless ma. Recently, a manager was terminated, and we were told that he did not show improvement in his job given the 6 months probation. But the targets and objectives given were so so so unachievable. Of course I don't know about the details but I know that no matter how well you did, if they have the intention to kick you away, you will be kick away. Like what my boss said to NK, regardless how much effort you put in, how much you did for the company, it is useless. Just do your best! 3 are leaving end of this month, some are looking for job, some are upgrading themselves hoping to find a better job. All these are happening in the production dept. I am quite close to them that is why I feel so much. In the past, they are a very good team, all stand along with each other, ever since end of last year and since that spy came in, the dept is falling anytime. I don't see that the company treasure the old staffs who had work at least a decade with the company. The guys are all so experienced and you cant find ppl like them easily. Ppl willing to do a job which require so much physical work and pay you peanuts. Ppl with so much patient to face everyday nonsense by some stupid asshole. Without them, the company will close down. Darling is right, if they leave one by one, it doesn't affect the company much, but if 3 of them leave at the same time, got nice show to see liao. Now is like CS call the shot. They want this and they must get it, regardless of how tight the schedule already is or how they are short of manpower. So much so of a big company. Now, I really see what is office politics. Everything is well planned by the upper management. They are just doing a show. Waiting for the right time to act. Now, the guys never know when they are going to be terminated. This is really so demoralising.