This is my LIFE
The journey of challenges, laughter, support, surprises, belonging and of cos love.
Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I am Back! Reached Singapore at around 9 sharp on thursday night. My first time taking train back from KL. It is a 7 hours journey and Darling and I did not had a good rest in the train at all. The seat is quite different from the usual one we always took back to Bahau, abit cramp and was damn suay to be seated right under the speaker. Usually the TV is not on, but that day it was on for the whole journey and the sound was...damn super loud!

Cant remember if I mentioned before where I was going? Well, monday went back to Bahau first, tuesday set off to KL, wednesday went to Darling's brother graduation, thursday back to singapore. So the whole trip was like rush here and there. Not much time to go shopping but we do get to eat alot of delicious yummy food! Gain a few kilos again :(

Friday and Saturday was back at work. Sunday went to Jac's 2nd son first month party. Saw a toy which the moment I saw it, I wanna buy for my niece. It is a red rocking horse made of rubber! Doesn't look like being pumped up kind. I am so going to the toy shop to look for it!