This is my LIFE
The journey of challenges, laughter, support, surprises, belonging and of cos love.
Saturday, August 1, 2009

Its weekend again. Working overtime shift work today. For the rest of this month, every saturday will be having overtime and likely to be shift work. Good for us as we can earn more, I can save more for my Japan trip next year. Will be taking a long break after National Day to Bahau den to KL to attend Darling's brother's graduation. Hopefully I can go.

This year incentive trip finally confirmed already. We are going to Vietnam, Ho Chin Min City. The details are not announced yet but more or less know where and when already. If we dont need to standby to work that means everyone of us can go for the trip. If not den will have to draw lots. I have got my room mate. Got chance to go with nice ppl and my best GF. That is all I need to make me feel more like going. Without U, I don't think I will go and even if i went, I wont enjoy.

And then this year will be ending soon. Time to recap on my new year resolutions. I think i did not achieve anything at all. By the way, what are my resolutions????