This is my LIFE
The journey of challenges, laughter, support, surprises, belonging and of cos love.
Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Did you notice this yellow and black strips metal tiles on the MRT station platforms? I did and always wondered why is this here and what is the purpose?

I had my answers this morning at 5.35am at Yishun Mrt station. They are actually going to build automatic doors like those in underground mrt stations. and somehow it prevents passengers from crossing the yellow line and accidentally fell onto the tracks. All the way from Yishun to Jurong east, I notice that only a few stations have these boxes and so far Yishun first started to install the walls on the side towards Marina bay. It looks kinda funny and i think it will further prevent wind from blowing in which makes the station very the more WARM!!! Anyway, good thing is it is more safe especially during peak hours.

I feel like colouring my hair! But I fear dandruff and more hair falling!

I feel like removing that stubborn wisdom tooth that is causing me pain! I think i got used to the pain after one week cos now I dun feel much pain except while brushing my teeth. Have to be extra gentle and careful if not I will see strawberry jam plus whip cream on my toothbursh!