This is my LIFE
The journey of challenges, laughter, support, surprises, belonging and of cos love.
Friday, September 4, 2009

I actually managed to squeeze out time for UP. Manage to watch it before it is removed from the screen. And the best thing is I watched it with U!!! Well, this show is highly recommended by Faesal and makes me pi yang, makes me so want to watch it and see how touching it was.. However, was abit disappointed.. I find the show so-so only.. Some time last year there is this japanese movie called ' 10 Promises to my dog', this movie is very very touching.. really..

anyway, before the movie, as usual Darling and I spent some time and money in the arcade. Darling was playing Virtual Tennis and this time round play until very ji dong.. look at the photo below and u will understand...

yup.. deuce 14 times before he manage to knock down the computer player.


Yesterday night, something interesting happen at home. see see the photos below.. my cute and naughty little niece, was trying to carry this box which my mum store things.. then, her hand slip and accidentally open the cover.. she must be thinking: "oh.. it's open!" and we are all watching her see wad she is doing.. then my mum started to scold her and she dared not move. that gave me the chance to snap some shots of her!








Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TODAY IS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!