I had an enjoyable yet busy weekend. It has been quite long since I did so many things on a weekend. It all starts from friday night, where after work at 6pm, we went for our company event: TGIF Let's Movie. I dunno what does TGIF means and didn't bother to ask also. Well, the movie we watched is Final Destination 4. Very very gross and disgusting. We had hotdog bun plus popcorn plus a drink as dinner for us to eat while watching. But, it was too gross for me to eat and watch at the same time. After the movie, everyone just disappeared. Guess they were in a hurry to go home! Only the few of us take own sweet time hang out a while and for the guys to smoke before we parted. If only the venue is at Vivo, it will be a better experience i guess.
Saturday was working overtime, had dinner with Darling outside and then headed home. Was working on the birthday card for BL and manage to complete it the next day before we meet up.
Sunday meet up with BL in the evening for dinner then for camping. Initially wanted to buy the chocolate cake from Breadtalk, the size is just nice, not too big and not too small but the sales girl says they dun have ice pack. I needed it cos we will be staying out for a few hours before we eat the cake. Darling suggested Bakerzin and fortunately they do put ice pack together with the cake and thus we decided to get it from there. However, the 0.5kg cake is too much for the 4 of us after a buffet dinner. First time having buffet from Suki Sushi, and the feeling is shiok! Especially love the chawanmushi that I ate 2!!! After dinner, proceed to Changi beach and pitch my first tent and my first experience in camping. I admit that it was hot! but will definitely go for camping again. The four of us again! Maybe next time round we can do some bbq. (No more Chivas! haha..) No sunrise cos it was blocked by the clouds :( I will come back for u, Mr Sun!!!
Had KFC breakfast the next day before we headed home. It is really very nice. I didn't know that KFC had nice breakfast cos the last time i had KFC breakfast was super long time ago when they only have porridge for breakfast. Reached home, wash up, play Audition for a while until i cannot tahan liao.. head very heavy liao.. then took a 3 hours nap before meeting the girls for SW's bday celebration. First time giving cash as a gift, but it is indeed more practical than anything. I suggested to go 3 monkeys as we run out of idea where to go and I have been wanting to try it. However, was kinda disappointed. It didn't turn out to be as nice and as wow as i thought. It is a restaurant cum pub and their dishes are abit pricey. As usual, after dinner we switched to TCC for a drink and continue chatting. Regretted not taking any photos with the girls and not taking enough photos during camping and none for the movie.
Thanks to Darling for accompanying me doing camping and all. I dunno if u like it anot. But u did not hesitate to say yes when i first asked u that means u wanted to go. And when i asked if u would like to go camping again, u said yes. Tat means u like it too! I know u always like the natural.. natural wind, sea breeze which makes u relax. Most importantly, i dunno if u really wanted to go with me to meet my girls and was joking with me the whole afternoon or give in to me cos u are afraid that I am upset. Today, and everytime u going home alone, I will become not my usual self. Maybe I am too dependent on u liao.
I will change for the better.