This is my LIFE
The journey of challenges, laughter, support, surprises, belonging and of cos love.
Saturday, September 12, 2009

Okay. I am officially very tired after 2 weeks of morning shift and only one day of rest. I slept 13 hours straight skipping dinner. This may be nothing to some people but I was like sleeping in my own dreamland, not knowing what was happening in the house, the surrounding. Anyway, feel so shiok after a good sleep. And I am able to enjoy my date tonight!

Yesh! I will be going to the Movies in the Park @ Fort Canning Park this evening. First time going for such an event. Hopefully tonight can see many many shinning stars in the dark sky.

Next friday there's a company event Let's Movie! Basically is the whole company is going for a movie (The Final Destination) @ Westmall. Quite disappointed la cos initially say the venue is Vivocity then due to late confirmation, the place was taken up and thus change to Westmall.

Next sunday celebrating Suwei's birthday. Yet to confirm venue and time and present. At night going camping till monday. Also gotta discuss.

The week after next week, got invitation to Faesal house for Hari Raya. If possible plan a dinner for BL birthday. Although plan to celebrate during camping but abit too early for her birthday and like too shui bian? Then department dinner coming up.

That's about all for Sept activities.

Going for brunch liao! Shoooo.........