Angry angry angry!!! I need to vent my frustration else the whole of today I will be showing a glumpy face. I wish I could just tell him straight in the face but... he is my senior afterall, how to say? Thought of telling chief, but it may seem that I am complaining? Typing this halfway and the power trip.. cant i even complain here in my personal blog?
This is what happened. Yesterday before i left, I finished testing whatever samples that came in and put all the glassware into the oven to dry. To my surprise, this morning when I came, the samples are all on the desk, papers all messy, machine not off, jugs and bottles not washed. Nevermind. When I open the oven to check if it is empty, guess what? The glassware which I put in yesterday at 3pm, ya.. 3pm, is still in there! What the fish lo! So busy meh? When I left, you only have 5 blends left. And chief put 2 stacks of blending reports for you to check, it is still there untouched. I am not going to check it till chief come and see it. I dunno if I did the right thing or I am being selfish or whatever, I know one thing, I am not happy. Why must the ladies always do so much leh? Or are you back to your weird self again? Now I am thinking of whether I should find an excuse not to change shift with you tomorrow.
........................................................................................................................................................