This is my LIFE
The journey of challenges, laughter, support, surprises, belonging and of cos love.
Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I have to jot down this day : 11th oct 2009, sunday.

This day, I started my exercise regime. Hopefully I have the determination to continue! Went jogging in the morning with Darling and my mum was like don't believe we actually went jogging. We plan to do the same for this sunday and for all sundays. More people can have greater motivation to do exercise. 3 more days to weekend! Looking forward to this weekend because I am going shopping! window shopping la :) and also this sunday is mum's birthday. Planning to do bbq-ing.

Last sunday went to Faesal house with BL for Hari Raya. His mum cooks very nice, yummy, delicious dishes. Sit and chatted a while before we left. Then went IMM shop shop around and had Ajisen for dinner before we headed home.

Work is so boring! 2 more hours to go! Endure! Endure! Endure!