This is my LIFE
The journey of challenges, laughter, support, surprises, belonging and of cos love.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009


I am back from Vietnam since one week ago but was super tired for the rest of the week partly because I was on morning shift and partly because unable to adjust to the super duper hot weather there. Here we are having monsoon season yet over there temperature can reach up to 35 degree celcius at noon. The weather is the only thing I cannot stand, and I know someone is pissed off with me cos I keep complaining.. hot hot hot! haha...


Some photos to share:


Our room: Quite spacious and comfortable. Some have problems with the door and some waited for hours before they get their room


First day : Dinner and games at the hotel restaurant and group photo


More photos and group photo of Pioneer staffs (excluding that Bitch) :)




Overall this year incentive trip was so-so only. Itinery wise is better than last year Taipei trip cos not too rush, however not much historical information was shared. And... the travel agency is very lousy lor... Anyway still happy that we are able to have a break, out of Singapore.



Darling, Happy 2 year Anniversary! Thanks so much for the card :P