This is my LIFE
The journey of challenges, laughter, support, surprises, belonging and of cos love.
Friday, December 4, 2009

First time after 10 years that we travelled together! Though we went to our nearby neighbour, Malaysia, Desaru, it was a very good experience and another memorable part of our friendship. It brought us all closer together, I wouldn't say they feel the same but I definitely felt it.

The girls, none other can be compared to you all. We can laugh over the same things everytime we meet up. Joke about each other without feeling offended cos we know we don't mean it at all. Endless gossips. Being bitches. Talking about relationships. And the new term : virgo-nity. It's just so fun being together with the girls.

However, Redang is still nicer and more beautiful. I wish to go there again some time soon. Miss the blue sea, fine sand and the friendly sun. What I like about Desaru is the wave! Dangerous but fun.

Start planning for next year trip? Need to save $$$!!!!