This is my LIFE
The journey of challenges, laughter, support, surprises, belonging and of cos love.
Sunday, December 27, 2009

There goes my weekend.

Thursday was on half day. After work went last min christmas shopping with mum n sis.

Friday watched Avatar (3D) with sis n cousin. My first time watching 3D. Now that my cousins grow older, they have their own life and activities, we seldom hang out and play like in the past. Its good to meet up to watch a movie together and re-bond the relationship we used to have. I feel so distant from them that I even forgot how old they are and have no idea what they are doing now. Hope JY don't be too stressed up with his studies. I know he did his best already.

After seeing my cousins home, we went for dinner at my aunty's house. They prepared Korean BBQ style dinner. There was damn alot very much food! Shiok!

Saturday was a busy day for me. Woke up and played badminton with Darling. Then went Northpoint for breakfast and finally, finally I got my iPhone. Very happy. Thanks Darling for this christmas gift. Return home and finished up with the christmas card which I made for the girls and then get ready to go my aunty's house for christmas feast.

After dinner, hang around a while and off I go to meet the girls! Felicia reccommended a super nice place! The view is nice, we have our freedom to make as much noise as we wanted. However, the room was abit stuffy and the speaker spoilt. Nevertheless, being with the girls is always fun. Thanks SF for buying that present for Shing and some of us were being dared to entertain them! Second round, went for supper and more gossips at Makansutra. That night was great with free live band and nice breezy night.

Tadar!!! Group photo taken of all the beauties!