This is my LIFE
The journey of challenges, laughter, support, surprises, belonging and of cos love.
Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year !

A brand new year, a brand new start. Goodbye to all the bad-ness, suay-ness, unhappiness. Welcome a prosperous and better and pocket full full year! I am really hoping this year would be a good year for all. Yet in my mind I dun feel I had a good start. In my heart I am not feeling good.

This year, the long awaited Japan trip is finally gonna happen! I still have 50% chance that I am going to pursue my degree. And something 'boomz' is going to happen this year. I can forsee what are the plans for the year ahead. At the same time I am afraid that I will face alot of problems especially financially. Wish me luck people! U have to gambate!!!

I am spending the start of 2010 in Bahau. It has been raining on and off. Nice, cooling weather. Just attended Darling's friend's wedding. Another FIRST time. First time attending such dinner which is quite different from Singapore. First time playing bowling here. Its a different experience. We should be grateful of what we have in Singapore. First time meeting all of Darling's friend. So fast the long weekend gonna end soon. Looking forward to the next holiday.

Will be starting morning shift next week. The best part is shift rotation got some changes and I am expecting a mess every morning.