This is my LIFE
The journey of challenges, laughter, support, surprises, belonging and of cos love.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Well spent saturday.

Went jogging in the morning with Darling. I plan to do it at least once a week la. And I hope I will do it. Haha. Recently, or rather for the past few months, the people around me are becoming more and more health concious which somehow influenced me to do something about my health too. I am easily being influenced by the way. Influenced for both the good and bad! Haha. Need to go for a health check up this year. Abit disgusted when I heard that one of the test involved checking your anal.

Actually plan to make a new pair of spectacles as well, but decided to postpone it.

So we went for a movie at AMK. Haven been there for movie for like 2 or 3 months? We took some time to recall what was the last movie we watched and still I couldnt recall. Anyway, chose the wrong movie to watch! I wanted to watch Hachiko, Spy next door and It's complicated, instead of the earlier mentioned, we watched Legion. And it was........bleah!!! Disgusting, lousy or rather no storyline, no originality, no surprise, made me jump in one of the scene! If any of u wanted to watch, please don't waste your money! Haha..

I had a great day :)