This is my LIFE
The journey of challenges, laughter, support, surprises, belonging and of cos love.
Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Finally, after searching high and low and almost book from the bankrupt JAL. We bought the air tickets and I am holding the tickets in my hand and the feeling is 'one less worry' and happy! Another step closer to Japan. Next will be booking the accommodation and then research and discuss on itinerary. For YOU!!! Let you see see the tickets as you cant feel it yet :)

It's time to shop for CNY goodies! I still don't have the CNY mood and I can forsee it will be very boring, rotting at home and lazy to go out. Went Chinatown on Saturday to do CNY shopping.




In the past I never go Chinatown for CNY preparation or during CNY. I don't like it cos it's so hot and so crowded. Since last year, or rather since I started working and earning an income, I will give mum extra money when I got my bonus and during CNY. My parents are not earning alot and it is my duty to help reduce their financial burden in this family. CNY is a very big 'thing' for Chinese. When I was young, only think of the red packets I will receive and that is what I always look forward to. However, now, as I grow older and mature, that red packet really doesn't matter. I see a bigger picture now. From buying of the goodies and snacks, giving gifts, praying, spring cleaning to visiting relatives, etc. Somehow I hope there is no such occasion. I don't like it except for the holidays....