This is my LIFE
The journey of challenges, laughter, support, surprises, belonging and of cos love.
Wednesday, February 24, 2010

OKAY! I haven't been around here ever since CNY holiday starts. Time flies and CNY celebration is coming to an end this weekend. I didn't take alot of photos and here are some to share.



Company Annual CNY dinner @ Jurong Safra


Loh Hei @ home!


and of cos CNY gathering with the girls :)

I was expecting the 4 days of holidays to pass by slowly and to my surprise, they are gone before I realise. The four days are spent visiting, go bai bai, play mahjong and of cos SLEEP! This year ang bao 'earnings' not bad ar compared with last 2 years. The biggest ang bao as usual is $huathuat from TOTAL! The runner up is also as usual from my mum and aunt! You don't have to give us so much 'ya sui' money if you dun have that much money. It is the blessing that we want most from you and not the contents in the red packet. Especially now the you are jobless and still need to be burden for this and that... I shall stop before I go on and on and some of you might just be bored by this...