This is my LIFE
The journey of challenges, laughter, support, surprises, belonging and of cos love.
Sunday, April 25, 2010

This year I had 3 celebrations for my birthday.

18.04.2010

Met up with BL and GQ. They never fail to bring me to places where I have never been to. We went to Ma Maison at Bugis. I like the decoration and ambience there, probably because we had an early dinner, the place is quiet and enjoyable. Thanks for your time and the presents! I love it lots :) Thanks for all the effort, love u, bestie!


20.04.2010

Had a great time with the girls. I think we are the noisiest in the restaurant but who cares? This time round I chose this place in Illuma, The Empire State. It is somehow like New York New York and serves western food.

We had a hard time trying to take group photo with a polariod camera and ended up like that! (Digicam is still the best for taking photos of big groups and easier to control the lighting.)

Presents from the girls! Although I have roughly guessed what I would get, still wanna say thank you! I love the presents!


22.04.2010

This day, Darling pocket burn another hole! Went for international buffet with family at Vienna. The food is fresh and nicely cooked. Have been to Vienna more than 5 years back and seems like nothing much have changed. Some shots on the food.

And this cute little naughty girl who doesn't eat anything except desserts and drinks!


My day ended off with this delicious cake from Glace. Thanks to da jie who walked so far to get this cake for me! Yummy yummy!

Again, shots of the mischievous girl!


I wanna thank all my friends and my bestie and darling and my family for putting in effort and time to celebrate this day for me. Xie xie ni men!

And if u are guessing what Darling is giving me for my birthday... stay tuned cos I have yet to received it :P