This is my LIFE
The journey of challenges, laughter, support, surprises, belonging and of cos love.
Friday, May 7, 2010

I was on a short break and went back to Darling's hometown in Bahau. The weather there seems alot more hotter than here. I am sweating almost every moment! And the super hot weather gives me headache and all I do there was eat, sleep, go out, eat, sleep and the cycle repeats for 4 days.

Greatest accomplishment was, Darling taught me how to ride bike! It took me 2 lessons and he can leave his hands off and let me ride freely. Of cos not on the main roads with lots of cars la.. Over there, motorcycle is a very common vehicle where you can easily spot on the roads and most of them learned it since as young as 13 or 14.. his aunty even asked, "now den you learn ar?" But when I told my mum, her reaction was "huh? better dun let your dad know.. so dangerous..." That's the difference. Anyway, I am glad to learn one new thing and will be back for more practice!

Fully recharged my energy and this week passed by very fast. It's FRIDAY!!! Giving up my sat overtime for birthday celebration for Dad, Sis and Mothers' Day. Sis birthday on sat, Mothers' Day on sun and Dad's birthday on Mon... 3 consecutive days, very xiong especially on my pocket.. so do it all at once!