This is my LIFE
The journey of challenges, laughter, support, surprises, belonging and of cos love.
Wednesday, June 23, 2010

This day is a memorable day for me. Not only did I met up with Bestie, I also had a good time with my family.
My first time to this annual cycling and skating event organised by Safra. It is also a good chance for the public to visit the Paya Lebar Airbase. We challenged 15km and manage to complete it in slightly over one hour! Interested party please join me next year!





This year we celebrated the best Fathers' Day ever! We, as a family never ever been so patient, sporting and fun. We had a great dinner at Crystal Jade at Changi Airport T3 and guess what, we actually had coffee and dessert at The Coffee Club! You must be thinking why is this crazy girl here sound so excited. Because this is the first time we sit in a cafe after dinner for drinks and dessert. I really like this feeling. Surprisingly, dad was super patient despite a tiring day at work and and was less naggy and can see that he enjoyed his day!