This is my LIFE
The journey of challenges, laughter, support, surprises, belonging and of cos love.
Saturday, June 5, 2010

Two years ago, Eunice joined our family and bring us lots of laughter and joy. Whenever I am overseas, I will miss her! She never fail to make us laugh with her cute actions and concert performances. She can be quite naughty at times but that doesn't make us love her less! I am glad that she and Darling can bond very well or I would say even better than with me! Each time I come home, she will ask for 'kor kor'! WTH lor, nv greet me first and ask for 'kor kor'!

Celebrated Eunice's birthday at Sakura @ YCK and ended off with delicious cake from Glace! My family is so in love with the pastries and cake from Glace that this is the 2nd cake we had in 3 months! I think I would see cake from Glace on every birthday in the house!




Cute right !

Polariod time!


The cake!