This is my LIFE
The journey of challenges, laughter, support, surprises, belonging and of cos love.
Sunday, June 13, 2010

I wanted to upload this post since a week ago but the goddamn blogger fail to upload the original photos. So I had to 'framed' it up and it allows me to upload. Crap!

5th June 2010, attended Northbrooks 10 Year Anniversary. Like 2 years ago, we were invited by Mr Yong. I have to admit that initially I was quite reluctant to go, but I did enjoy myself only on the part where we were meeting our former teachers, taking photos and the supper session with three awesome girlfriends that I met 10 years ago!

So here are the photos! Not alot though.




Some shots of the school.


Some monkey business here...


I have to apologise to Darling again.. Sorry to keep u waiting for hours alone at my house somemore! We even talked about catching a midnight show that day! I'm sorry!