This is my LIFE
The journey of challenges, laughter, support, surprises, belonging and of cos love.
Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Bestie sent me this sometime ago, isn't this cute? A drum miniature! Accompanying this are chocolates! How U know I will like this? So sweet of U to keep one for me :) Thanks Bestie, for who U are, for bringing SMILES and LOVE in my life :D


Last weekend we got to drive around in my uncle's car! We take this opportunity to go to this place where my siblings and I grew up, my mum's hometown, the place where my parents met, fall in love, married and worked hard for providing for us. It has been more than 5 years since we all left this place. Lots of memories pops up in my mind as we walked, suddenly I am missing my grandparents.

This empty space used to be my parents source of income. The shop is gone.


We sat down beside the playground for snacks!

The only playground in the park. Eunice had a great time here!




Mum used to do fishing at the jetty. I am surprised there are so many people in the park. From what I know there is only one bus transporting passengers to the park from Sembawang Interchange. Some facilities here are a restaurant (expensive and bo hor jiak), playground, bbq pits and fishing ports. It's no doubt a good place for a stroll. Here are some shots I have taken.






I like this the most! Could be better cos can't really see the ships but I like the effect! The photos are all taken from my iPhone.