This is my LIFE
The journey of challenges, laughter, support, surprises, belonging and of cos love.
Friday, July 16, 2010

Have you done your regular healthscreening? It is reccommended to do a medical checkup once a year or two. Some people says it's better not to do it so you won't know things your body is not working properly as it should. I beg to differ cos if you don't do a checkup once a while, you might miss that precious opportunity of discovering certain illnesses at an early stage, and by the time you discovered it, it might be too late to cure or take precaution or control it.

I am lucky enough to enjoy this benefit provided by company to do a thorough checkup once every 2 years. No major problems, need more exercise... I KNOW!!!

It's so hard to plan something for a big group! I know can't possibly accommodate to all requests but getting opinion only is tedious! Be prepared for those n'giam ngiam nigam' during the trip! All I want is everyone to enjoy the trip! Lesson learnt: next time going with big group as big as 17 people, take package!!!