This is my LIFE
The journey of challenges, laughter, support, surprises, belonging and of cos love.
Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Last last weekend was back to Bahau with Darling as well as mum, sis and Eunice. It was sis and Eunice first time taking the KTM train and mum's second. The first time we took, the aircon to and fro was spoilt and this time round, there is aircon but the train was delayed terribly long! However, the whole trip was still great and more lively with a kid around. Eunice got to play with Qian Qian and share biscuits and candy. Eunice was so excited when she sit on the motionless motorbike but when the engine started, she panic and said she want 'nai nai' (my mum)! As for me, I got to drive a little. Seriously parking without a pole is hard! Still, I enjoy driving :)

Eunice while waiting for train


Photo taking with the train!


The main purpose we gone back is to celebrate Darling's mum's birthday! I did not take photos of the food we had during dinner cos i forgotten to! Their servings is so big and have so many dishes but the cost is half as cheap as in Singapore! I promise to take some photos the next time! and that will be end of this month ba...





Some photos of the hotel we stayed during our visit. This is the second time I stayed in Kiara Inn Hotel. This time round we booked the executive suite which has can accommodate 4 pax. RM169 per night. The first time we stayed was more than 2 years ago when mum and dad and myself first visited Darling's hometown.


Will be back again end of this month for Darling's Dad birthday. The next trip to look forward to should be the Penang trip but still yet to plan the itinerary and bus charter!