This is my LIFE
The journey of challenges, laughter, support, surprises, belonging and of cos love.
Thursday, August 5, 2010

It's the 3rd year Singapore held the Formula One night race! Once again, I have some tickets for sale at a cheaper price for those who wish to watch it LIVE!

Personally I feel that it is really a great experience that if there is a chance, one should be there at least once. There are alot of activities going on there. Such as booths selling jerseys, car models, etc, music and performances, vintage racing cars display, other races besides the Formula 1 and also beautiful night scenery.

The tickets and circuit map!




The tickets I have are for Padang Grandstand. Original price is SGD$598 and I letting go at only SGD$450 for a 3 day package! Interested, please let me know and I will get the best seats for ya!