This is my LIFE
The journey of challenges, laughter, support, surprises, belonging and of cos love.
Monday, September 13, 2010

2 weekends ago went to Comex with Bestie. The meetup with Bestie is a little challenging this time round because Darling and I decided to bring Eunice along. From that day onwards we have learnt a lesson, never to bring a kiddo out to places which is so crowded. Guess what Eunice said as we squeeze out way through the exit? She said, "aiyo, many people!" Cute right!

Spent close to 3K on my laptop and the long awaited Canon EOS 550D! Yup, 2 big holes! Gotta work harder to refill them! Laptop is for my studies and Cannon is for our hobby! Have been playing around with my new baby and enjoying it to the max!

Since we are going back to attend cousin's wedding, brought it back and took lots of photos. Some I find it not bad la.. haha.. wait till I upload the photos and give me feedbacks!

okay.. that's all for now.. have to go back to work!