25.09.10 - A day filled with fun and 'ha ha' and the right people.
We started off with a yummilicious lunch at Shin Yuu Japanese Restaurant. We had taken the buffet lunch and ate alot alot...reminds me of that sushi meal we had in Tokyo...
Plan A is to take beautiful photos with my baby but Mr Sun had something to attend to thus didn't meet us and we had to proceed with plan B. B=bowling! Yes, played bowling at the crowded Jurong bowl and had tons of fun there. Clapping each time any one of us got gutter!
Went Vivo after 3 games of bowling, manage to take some photos and proceed with yet another stomach filling meal at Barcelos. Indeed, the grilled chicken and beef burger is super yummy as recommended by GQ. Also tried the super hot chilli, initially din feel anything but after taking more, I can slowly feel the effect on my tongue. I can't imagine fried rice in that kind of spicy-ness!
Too bad din get to see ur sausage lips! Here are some of the photos taken at vivo...




On our way out, Darling asked if I want to take these and we stood there trying different modes. Here are two photos top taken at high shutter speed and the bottom one taken at low shutter speed. In my opinion, water should be taken using high shutter cos it is moving and able to take detailed shot. However, Darling said it should be taken like what is portrayed in the bottom photo.

What made me smile today:
1) Darling made tea for me during break time knowing that I am still busy with work and will not have time to eat before class.
2) My classmate sent me to Clementi mrt station which saved me the waiting time for bus.
3) I finished the pistachios that Bestie sent simply because it is so nice that I can't stop cracking after the first piece.
4) Mum made bird's nest and the thought of a better skin makes me happy!