This is my LIFE
The journey of challenges, laughter, support, surprises, belonging and of cos love.
Sunday, September 19, 2010

As promised, here are some of the photos that are well taken (according to me!). It's already two weeks since I bought this precious baby and my only 'out field' so far is to Bahau to attend Darling's cousin wedding and to take the opportunity to practise. Before that we were still thinking whether to bring back as we are so new to SLR and it would be a great joke if we don't know how to use. Luckily, my baby is easy to use and very friendly and patient to us as we took quite awhile to figure out how to use the different modes. We used mainly auto, portrait and macro. Enjoy viewing the photos!













Taken by Darling. Very pretty! Good shot!




This is the difference from digital camera. When I zoom in at that piece of paper, the numbers written on it are still sharp and clear. Amazing!


I was lucky to be seated just next to where the couple walked into the restaurant and manage to capture this photo. I like it!




















Yam........................................seng!


One more thing to be happy about. The relationship between me and Darling's cousins, siblings and family grown. We have more words across, more laughter, greater bonding, deeper understanding and most importantly, they treat me as part of their family.


Second 'out field' shall be in 17 hours time, meeting the girls for SW's birthday! More pretty photos!