This is my LIFE
The journey of challenges, laughter, support, surprises, belonging and of cos love.
Wednesday, November 24, 2010

We talked for months, patiently waiting for this year incentive trip and in just 4 days and 2 nights, it's OVER!!! Time always pass faster when one is enjoying...

I have too many photos so I picked some meaningful ones and some with a story behind.

Things always dun go as we planned, sorry darling, can only give u a super mini birthday celebration.



Before boarding: I liked this photo because we all had smiles over our faces, especially Joanne, she's so cute!


Looked like war of china huh? There are many other nice photos taken with Bestie.. this is one of them!


Trying to copy the photo in the background...





Yes, these are books stacked together.. I wonder how they close shop ar?



Our only photo with boss. Good. No 'extras'!

gek sai!


Happy family! Father, mother and daughter!



We were posing and this guy who helped us get dressed suddenly came from behind and put this hat on my head.



Why did I agreed to be their monkey! Haha.. anyway for the fun of it... the one beside me looks more like a monkey!


Although it was a short trip, we had lots of fun, experienced the cold cold weather, bonded well with colleagues except for one or two.
Let's look forward to next year's incentive trip!