This is my LIFE
The journey of challenges, laughter, support, surprises, belonging and of cos love.
Monday, December 6, 2010

The long awaited chance to work together with my dearest Bestie! Went to help out on saturday, work was smooth and peaceful and I get to know U better! Didn't expect to knock off at 5, I tot we had till 6pm but because production ends at 5pm we had no reason to claim another hour ba... I must say the guys there are really good, 26 loading plus 5 or 6 blending completed within 8 hours! Of cos that day was all smooth sailing except for the heavy downpour early morning. We talked for 8 long hours!

Will there be another chance to work together again?

Sunday : the fated day

I planned this day to go JB for food, movie and fun but... but... but... so many last min changes and in the end we had abit of fun (in the car) and a delicious meal. I must note down this date, 5th dec 2010, the day that the foursome are not fated to watch any movie!

Will be going JB again for christmas shopping this sat. Lesser crowds please!!!