Year 2010 is coming to an end, thus I came up with this entry to specially thank the best people I met in my life.
Allow me to share what I was like 3 years ago and now.
1. I started a savings account abt 2.5 years ago and force myself to save some money every month before I spend it all and dunno where did the money go to.
2. I have taken up a part time degree course, just completed the first semester and passed my exams. Sad to say, without flying colours. I have to buck up!
3. I met my dear cute little bestie. She taught me how to value friendship and one word from her can make my day! She never fail to stand by me and is always there when I am upset! I believe in friends forever!
4. 3 years ago, just join the company still a newbie. Come work and go home, lesser responsibilities. Learnt alot of new stuffs and working towards what I want to be.
5. Then, dunno how to shop online, now shop until whenever a parcel arrive, everyone in the house will ask what did I buy again this time.
6. These 3 years, been to many places. Especially, malaysia, near and they do have very beautiful and fun places. Will work towards going to more different places!
7. From with a lousy bf to one who really treasures me.
Okay, can't think of anymore and shall stop here. I would like to intro these wonderful people I met in my life!
Firstly, my dear cute little bestie! I dunno how and when but we just click so well. You never fail to look after me and make sure I am alright. We had a 'get-to-know-each-other' day at Fina the other day. We never had a chance to talk so much and for me to know u better until that day! We played badminton, bowling, went Japan, JB, Vietnam, Korea, watch movies, shopping, cycling, airport for breakfast, surprises, chocolates...and many more to come... Thanks my dear for making my life even more wonderful!

Secondly, this is Joanne! She joined us about half a year ago and she blended well with us. She will keep things to herself, just like me, but she is a very good listener and advisor. Recently, i got quite upset and she was there comforting me. She is really cute be it her expressions or the jokes she had. I'm looking forward to next friday's ice cream at Swensens!

Thirdly, my girls of ten years! These 2 years we started conquering our neighbouring country for sea sports and the sun and great fun together! More to come! Start saving up ok? From meet up only on birthdays to more meetups without any particular reason, we are making improvement! I think we girls are not fated with MBS, next time try other hotels! Love u girls!
Last but not least, my darling! I can't imagine life without U now. You too taught me alot of things and will always think of the sides which I missed out. You dote on me more than yourself. Always making sure I have enough money at month end. Let's work towards our future together!

Hope you folks like this entry!
Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
2011 will be a good year!